Covid-19 - it's business as usual, but...
The impact of coronavirus on our ongoing service
As part of the UK transport/logistics sector we are keen to help in keeping the country moving as much as possible. However, the safety of our customers and staff is our main priority so like everyone, we are constantly monitoring the Covid-19 situation and how it affects us and you, our customers. We therefore follow UK Government advice and take the recommended precautions to protect ourselves and our customers in all our business dealings.
We have also adopted the following measures in line with UK Government and NHS guidance for the continuing safety of our clients and staff.
- ✅ We do not currently offer our clients the option of travelling in the van
- ✅ We do not currently offer help with assembling and dismantling furniture
- ✅ Please maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from our staff
- ✅ Our staff will wear a face-mask - we politely request that our customers do the same
- ✅ Our staff will wear protective gloves - we politely request that our customers do the same
- ✅ Please wash your hands often with soap and water or a sanitiser
- ✅ We request that you make online payment if at all possible rather than cash/cheque
- ✅ Please don't think us rude if we don't shake your hand or accept an offer of tea or coffee. Maybe next time.
In addition, for our day-to-day operations, we have introduced the following options and measures with regards to how we load and unoad your goods and property.
- ✅ We offer self-loading options where you, the customer can load and unload your own property/goods in order to minimise direct contact with our staff
- ✅ If you do need help with loading/unloading, please prepare your goods for transport (all items should be securely packed ready for loading). If possible, please leave items to be loaded at the front of your property
- ✅ Customer "hands-free" - our team will be solely responsible for loading large/heavy items and will not seek or need help from the customer, again in order to avoid direct contact - please request 2 helpers when contacting us for a quote if your move involves large, heavy or bulky items
Thank you for your help and understanding. We will continue to update this page with any new information that becomes available from UK Government guidelines.