Student's College and Uni moves

Off to your fist year at Uni, or relocating from halls to rented house/flat for your second or final year?

We've been there ourselves (although it was a loooong,loooong time ago), and it's not always easy or possible just to sling everything in Mum and Dad's car and head off. Alternatives, such as hiring a van for the day and doing it all yourself aren't always affordable or available either. And in any case, it's a big day, you don't want the added stress of having to collect and deliver a van on time, drive a big van through unfamiliar streets and so on.

The answer, of course, is to let Riverside Man and Van take care of your move for you.

With special low rates for students in the Swindon and Cirencester areas we can move your belongings safely, quickly and cheaply to your new University accommodation. We are fully insured for your (and your familiy's) peace of mind.

Finally, if you've now graduated and are heading off to your first job and first non-Uni accommodation, all the above still applies and we can help you there too.

Whatever your student (or post-student) removal requirements give Riverside Man and Van a call today or email us on the address at the foot of your screen and we'll get straight back to you.